Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end..."

Tamra, myself, Mackenzie, and Melissa at the
pool...appartenly I never learned how to smile underwater
Well the vacation is over and the craziness of September is about to begin! This past week has been tons of fun and a GREAT way to finish off this little vacation we've had during the month of August. Tomorrow I will be finally moving to Al Ain with the help of Colleen and going into MY school (i love saying that :-)) for the very first time to meet my principal. I won't have any furniture until Thursday and no appliances until Saturday but I'll make do! I have butterflies thinking about tomorrow...even though i'm not actually working i'm just going to see my school. I will have only Wednesday to set up then the little ones start on Sunday. Kindergarten here I come! Should be an interesting, exciting, stressful, fun, crazy year and I could not be more excited. Wish me luck! I am sad to leave the little home I have made at the Intercontinental Hotel these past three weeks (but it feels like i've been here forever) and all the people who helped make it feel like home, but am ready for this new beginning to get started :-)

  <3 Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment