Sunday, May 1, 2011

Abu Dhabi on My Mind

      First time blogging, we will see how it goes and hopefully I will keep up with it. Right now the anticipation is killing me. I have still OVER three months until I leave and it's all I can think about. Imagine the feeling you use to have on Christmas Eve and that is how I have felt for over a month now and I still have all this time to go! Right now I am kind of at a stand still because I can not do much in terms of paperwork until some things come in around June and it's obviously to early to pack. I would like to spend this time doing some classroom planning, but I won't know what grade I will be in until I get there. Oh and I am attaching a link for the hiring agency that I got the job through just in case anyone is curious.


   I feel very lucky to have my cousin in AD who has gone through everything I am going through and can answer my 1,000,000 questions for me. The facebook discussion boards are also great, I am obviously so excited about the travels ahead of me, but also am estactic that I FINALLY have my own classroom! I know it's going to be a challenge since it is my first year teaching AND in a foreign country, but I know above all it's going to be amazing. Alright well I probably won't have much to share between now and August, but once I am there I'm sure I'll be posting much more. Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather! <3


 www.teachaway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment