Thursday, May 26, 2011

Updates

Got an update a couple days ago that around the end of June or beginning or July I will find out which town I'm in. Hooopppinnnnggg for the city! We were also told that they are expecting to send one group of teachers the first week of August and a second group the third week of August. During my interview they seemed to think that I would be in the first group, but with my paperwork taking so long I would be surprised if that's still the case. Called the MA Dept. of Ed. today to check up on my certification status because I received a letter telling me they were missing documents and I got "Oh, actually we do have those documents, but didn't notice so now your certification is going to take a couple weeks longer." grrrr!!! I think I will feel better about everything once I have my certification in hand and then have all my documents authenticated by the UAE Embassey. Unitl then....MORE waiting and some Abu Dhabi shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment