Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thinking about school vacations already...

So I'm not even IN Abu Dhabi yet and I'm already thinking about school vacations! ADEC (Abu Dhabi Education Council) has released the school schedule for the next two years (http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/set-calendar-announced-for-all-schools-and-universities) now I can tentatively start looking at trips for school breaks! There are waaayyy too many places I want to visit while overseas (good thing I have two years). Obviously Italy, Greece, Spain, and other countries in Europe are at the top of my list. Thailand is suppose to be amazing, but I would also love to go somewhere tropical like the Maldives. So much planning! Can't wait for this all to begin :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way! But now my plans are getting so full I'm running out of time! Yes, in two years of holidays and long weekends, I am almost out of travel time. Sad. But awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we want to go to the same places. Email me if you want a travel buddy.

    ReplyDelete