Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And the list gets shorter

Just did A LOT of online shopping...long skirts and shirts, sandals, sentence strips, and luggage. Phew! Glad it's all done! My packages have also made it to AD and only took about 2 1/2 weeks. My list is getting shorter and shorter! Yet I still have to:
  • Get my cell phone contract situated
  • Contact my bank to tell them I'm moving
  • Buy the VPN thing for my computer
  • Get passport style photos
  • Stock up on contacts/prescritptions
  • Go to the eye doctor to renew my contact prescription
  • Get my international license
  • Buy/make some CDs for the classroom
  • Finish organzing/packing/condensing/getting rid of stuff still left here at my Dad's house
The weather is suppose to be kind of crappy the next fews days so I am hoping to have more than half of this list crossed off by Saturday. Wish me luck!
  • And probably about 10 other things that I am forgetting about

No comments:

Post a Comment