Friday, July 8, 2011

Woot! Woot!

   So happy! The last big thing I had to do was wait to get some documents back that I had to send to the Secretary of State and UAE embassey in Washington D.C. to get authenticated and I got them all back today!! That means I am officially good to go and the only thing I have to do now in terms of all that technical paperwork stuff is...just wait for my plane ticket! Pretty exciting!
    My personal list of things to do had quit a few items crossed off today so that's good too. I went through SO much of the house and got rid of SO much stuff! I'm not quit done yet, but definitely getting there and even though I hate the process of it, it feels good to be decluttering and getting rid of so much useless stuff. It was also kind of fun stumbling across some things that I forgot I had (like a tons of notes that my friends and I passed back and forth in high school! haha).
   All in all I am feeling a lot more better now that I got my paperwork in and some organzing done. Not finished with my list yet though!

No comments:

Post a Comment