Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And the count down begins...

YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! I FINALLY know that I am OFFICIALLY leaving Thursday, August 11th at 3:15 pm :-D I will be flying Boston to Chicago, 5 hour layover, Chicago to Jordan, 2 hour layover, then Jordan to Abu Dhabi and arriving in Abu Dhabi, I think, sometime after Midnight Friday morning. So far I know there is one teacher flying out of Boston with me, but I am trying to find out if there are others that will be joining us when we fly out of Chicago. SOOOOO happy! This also means that I will be around for both going away parties. Phew! I'm already packed so all I need to do is let Verizon and Bank of America know my exact date, get suscreen, and dramamine then I am good to go! Crazy thinking about how long my list was just a couple weeks ago. The first group of New Englanders are flying out today so I can't wait to hear from them and get some tips about the first days in Abu Dhabi. Keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment